Thursday, August 18, 2011

SPONTANEOUS THURSDAY

Apa guna jadi lelaki kacAK, kalau baca Quran pun merangkak-rangkAK...
Apa guna jadi perempuan cantIK, kalau Pukul 12 t.hari pun tak celik-celIK...
Apa guna umur besar panjANG, kalau Fardhu ain asas pun lintang pukANG....
Apa guna Allah bagi hidaYAH, kalau nak solat pun sikit punya paYAH...
Apa guna jadi manusIA, kalau umur Allah bagi kita sia-sIA..."
untuk peringatan diri sendiri & rakan2..share hak org saja...tq :)

TIPS FROM DONALD TRUMP

1)Think big (2) Be positive (3)Follow your passion (4) Learn something new every day (5) Listen to your gut (6) Be patient (7) Put a great team behind you (8) Put beauty in everything you do (9) Learn to negotiate, because everything you want demands it (10) Always go for the biggest win possible (11) Invest in real estate because it is the best investment there is (12) Take risks (13) Be audacious and get into the public eye (14) Be your own brand (15) Enjoy doing some work seven days a week and on vacations (16) Say no (17) Get out of your comfort zone (18) Be stubborn when necessary (19) Always have a Plan B (20) Never settle for second best

TIPS ROBERT KIYOSAKI (Rich Dad Poor Dad, Cash Flow, Business School)

You have to be a great leader. It’s something I’m learning. I never stop learning to be a leader. I can’t say I am a great leader. I desire. I strive. I improve my leadership skills.

T. HARV EKER (2 years become millionaire & Author of Secret Minds of Millionaire)
"Give me five minutes, and I can predict your financial future for the rest of your life!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment